Two traditional markets are held all year long:
· Wednesday mornings from 8:30 AM to half past noon in Place de la République (Mairie) in the town centre.
· Saturday mornings from 8:30 AM to half past noon in Place Sokoburu (opposite the harbour) in the beach area.
A further three markets are held in July and August:
· Every Monday evening from 7:30 PM to 11:30 PM in Boulevard de la Mer –a craft market.
· Every Tuesday, from 9 AM to 7:30 PM, at the Palmier roundabout (Boulevard Leclerc): Les rendez-vous du Palmier - food fairs.
· Every Thursday evening from 8 PM to midnight in Place Sokoburu (opposite the harbour): Les Jeudis du Port - an evening market.
© 2020 Hendaye Tourisme et Commerce. All rights reserved.Legal Informations Crédits General Terms and Conditions Accessibilty