The price per hour varies:
· In the red zone: €1.40
· In the blues zone: €1.20
· Cash (coins accepted from €0.20 upwards)
· Bankcard (all cards are accepted)
· Car parks: the car park in Rue des Orangers requires payment in the summer and is free of charge in the winter. The Sokoburu car park requires payment all year round.
· Rue Armatonde: requires payment from July 1 to August 31.
· 6 council staff have the task of supervising the various zones and car parks (69 parking meters).
· If the parking meter is broken: go to the nearest one. Please report the breakdown by calling the town hall (05.59.48.23.23) stating the number of the defective parking meter.
· "Pick-up and drop-off area": You are allowed 10 minutes.