Every summer the city offers disability adapted beach facilities “handiplage”, on a level with the Deux Jumeaux lifeguard post.
A trained team accompanies people while they bathe.
The TIRALO wheelchair rolls very easily on sand, and also on loose and rough floors.
Traction is achieved with a large handle that facilitates locomotion.
The service is free of charge.
- First-Aid post close at hand
- 3 disability beach attendants
- Reserved parking spaces
- Access ramp at 5%
- Prepared rolling surface (hard floor)
- Reception area
- Special carpet for wheelchairs
- Wooden duckboard
- Sun shelter: tent
- 6 Tiralos available
- Disabled WC close at hand
- Disabled showers
- Disabled changing rooms